Fresh egg pasta sheets, pumpkin, Sussex Charmer cheese and dairy béchamel, the delicious sweetness of the pumpkin blended with the tasty cheese, made into a spicy and exciting food. A delightful experience!
👩🍳THE LASAGNA WILL BE COLD WHEN YOU COLLECT IT AND MUST BE COOKED A FURTHER 10/15 MINUTES IN A 200°C OVEN. YOU CAN ALSO CHOOSE TO STORE IT IN THE FRIDGE FOR FOUR DAYS OR FREEZE IT FOR LONGER.
- fresh egg pasta: wheat flour – semolina flour – eggs (or Gluten Free option: maize flour – rice flour – egg free)
- bechamel sauce: white flour (cornflour in Gluten-Free option) – dairy milk – butter – nutmeg – salt – pepper
- pumpkin or butternut squash (depending on the seasons)
- blue cheese – grated cheese
- salt – ground nutmeg – black pepper – garlic – thyme – EVO – Organic Vegetable Bouillon containing celery – sunflower seeds – pumpkin seeds