Bolognese Lasagna with Pork and Mushrooms: layers of fresh homemade pasta with beef and pork ragu and dairy white bechamel sauce. The most Italian lasagna of all.
Choose your dessert between Tiramisu Cake – fluffy sponge cake soaked with espresso coffee, layered with mascarpone cream and covered with cocoa powder – or vegan Carrot Cake – a tasty slice of sweetness, rich in carrots and nuts. (No need to be vegan to love it!)
This Menu will be delivered for free to your home in Brighton and Hove, the Saturday following your order, between 5 pm and 7 pm. This menu is only available as a “Saturday evening special” and must be ordered by 10 am on Friday.
- in the LASAGNA:
- fresh egg pasta: wheat flour – semolina flour – eggs (or Gluten-Free alternative: maize flour – rice flour – egg-free)
- bechamel sauce: white flour – dairy milk – butter – nutmeg – salt – pepper
- ground beef – ground pork – sausage – carrot – onion – celery – garlic – bay leaf – sage – rosemary – parsley – thyme – chopped tomatoes – mushrooms
- red wine or beer
- grated cheese
- baking soda or sugar – Organic Vegetable Bouillon containing celery
- in the TIRAMISU:
- sponge cake: wheat flour – sugar – eggs (rice flour and cornflour in the Gluten-Free option) – vanilla essence
- mascarpone cream: mascarpone – custard cream (egg yolks – dairy milk – sugar – cornflour)
- espresso coffee – cognac flavoring
- in the CARROT CAKE:
- wheat flour (oats flour – rice flour in the Gluten-Free option ) – flax seeds – walnuts – ground cinnamon – ground nutmeg – sugar – soya milk – carrots – baking powder – vanilla essence – lemon flavoring – cider vinegar – salt